Y does it hurt Soo much?

im 39 wks preg with baby # 2 for the last 2 wks when i walk my pub bone hurts its so bad that i walk really slow the dr not concerned about im not dialated im not loseing my plug my cervix hasnt even soften so y am i in pain?

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 4:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The babyh is pressing down. It isn't anything to worry about it happens.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I had that too but it started at like 25 weeks and its the baby pressing down like Mrs.Owens said.. Its nothing to wrry about.. Good Luck and Congrats
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I agree. That's the way the baby is laying. You can try to get the baby to move by getting in different positions like on your hands and knees. You don't want to flip the baby so the head is up or do anything that would hurt the baby.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• that and your hips are spreading... it sucks, I had to sleep with pillows between my legs and it was just horrible... your almost there!!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• sitting on an exercise ball helped too...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I have to go to physical therapy because of my pelvic pain. Doc is trying to get me off my fibromyalgia meds. My PT says it hurts cause I'm "hypermobile". It means that your bones move easy and put pressure on your tendons. My pain comes from my sciatic joint but my PT still checks and asks about the pubic area. She said that is a common place among pregnant women to get out of kilter. That would be my guess. I was prescribed a pregnancy belt to hold my pelvis in correct allignment. Huge help!
    jdelain79

Answer by jdelain79 at 5:38 AM on Mar. 27, 2010