how many women think that they may have never had an orgasm or you are not sure?

just wondering?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you have one you know for sure!
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Yeah, Voni said it right.
    I've had aloooooooooooooooot. ;)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• lol @ answers. I didn't have one until I was in my 30s and divorced. :( So if anyone else wants to admit it, it's okay.
    Anonymous

• I can only have an orgasm if I masterbate. I've been having sex for 7 years now and have been with a number of guys...not a single one has made me have an orgasm.
    Anonymous

• i started having sex when i was 15 and i didnt have 1 until i was 18..and after that not every guy i was with could make me. Its really all about conection with me
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Well, if you're not sure, I can guarantee you that you haven't had one, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• sometimes you got to direct your man to the right spot! I do (not always though) but when you do its sooooooo damn good! There are a lot of factors involved in it!
    TAY-NATESMOM

Answer by TAY-NATESMOM at 5:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Oh I meant the "o" not directing ur man.....you need to direct him to the right spots sometimes! After 9yrs he knows by now!! LOL
    TAY-NATESMOM

Answer by TAY-NATESMOM at 5:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I haven't.... I mean, I feel myself coming close.. then nothing.. and that only happens when I am doing it myself too.. its sad and frustrating
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• ONLY one? DH doesn't even start doing the 'we' stuff until I've had at least 2. I started having them at about 14/15, of course in those days I was (as a friend puts it) dating myself. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2010