Are you fearful for Americas future?

Now that the libs have gotten their pet healthcare debacle through I am hearing from people in high places just what is in this bill and what it means. Large companies such as Deere & Co, AT&T, Catterpiller and others have come out and said they believe they will be laying off more people directly because of this HC bill. You hear congressmen coming out now saying this is what they have been working for and it must be done to control the people. This morning I hear libs saying we must get back to the fairness doctrine. They are obviously scared of what we can do.
OK , I'm not scared of the Libs but I do know there is nothing Obama and the Dems wouldn't do to control as much of the Country in as many ways as possible and we must make sure it doesn't happen.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, I'm scared we will get another president like Bush II. He started wars, way over spent our nations money and ran. He left it for Obama to take the heat and I think everyone is going to over react and not look at the big picture.
    Anonymous

• Scared to death. I still want to know how they are getting around the constitution?
    Anonymous

• Yep, for the opposite reasons as you. The venom and hate being spewed is frightening.

emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 5:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I would be scared too if I believed the nonsense, but I am smarter than that!
    Anonymous

• thank god I'm not in the US!

Anonymous

• Again with this question--really? Again, the answer is no.
    Anonymous

• Back to blaiming Bush again for "overspending?" Are you kidding me? Obama has spent more in his first year then Bush spent in 8 years. THAT is what is frightening.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I'm going to second emptynstr on this one...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I bet the both of you never whined a bit and still do not when it is liberal venom and hate towards conservatives.You anouck contribute to it trying to demonize conservatives.You really should take your ass back to Europe.
    Anonymous

• Im scared but for different reasons. Im scared what these gun carrying citiizens are going to do because they heard they need to "reload" from Sarah Palin with targets pin pointing who voted for healthcare reform. (one of them being my Senator).
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2010