NEED HELP DIALATING AND GETTING LABOR STARTED?!?!?

Me and my DF are going to go walking tonite and tomorrow and going to have sex (which it has been some time :( lol ) and i was even thinking about trying the castor oil thing. I am having pains down there and they are sharp and like make me double over but i just dont know why im not dialated.

SweetPeaDarlin

Asked by SweetPeaDarlin at 8:22 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Get a pedicure, no joke it worked for me...
    sondrajoy

Answer by sondrajoy at 8:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Make sure you talk to the doctor about how much castor oil to take. I just saw an episode on a baby story about a woman taking castor oil without doctors orders and it didn't work. I also read that sex doesn't help.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 8:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I would advise against castor oil. All it's going to do is give you diarrhea and possibly make you vomit, that's going to dehydrate you and the dehydration is what can put you into labor, and unfortunately there's no guarantee it'll work. If you ask me that sounds like a lot of risky discomfort for possibly nothing.
    misty1_sd

Answer by misty1_sd at 11:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• OMG! If you try castor oil and it works for you I am going to be seriously jealous. I tried castor oil and I got diarreha and vomited a whole lot. It started some BH contractions for a couple of hours but that is it.
    I have also been told to try squats.
    What I have also tried is fresh pineapple. I ate a whole fresh pineapple. It was yummy! But it didnt work for me, it did for a friend of mine but not I.
    Good luck!
    Krystal408

Answer by Krystal408 at 3:48 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i wouldn't do castor oil try a warm bath and foot massage after you walk alot and or sex even porn helped a friend of mine go in to labor lol
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 4:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2008