Is GWB racist or just OCD?

So Georgie porgie is down in Haiti with Slick Willy; doing apparently the only job an ex-president is qualified for 'figure head'. So anyway they're down there on I think this is their first trip and the crowds have gathered to meet & greet...

Both former Mr. Prez's were doing the whole shake hands; make nice deal...THEN GWB wipes his hand on Clinton's shirt sleeve!!

Now I've seen him shake hands with lots of American public and never seen him do anything like this; so I'm leaning more towards racist than OCD but anything is possible...watch the video (clickable link below) and tell me what do you think about what you see?

*This isn't to start a fight; just a conversation*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• He is just an ASS...seriously, you WIPED your hands on someone else's SHIRT......Making Momma Proud Im sure

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Anonymous

• I saw the video, and I honestly didn't know what to think of that... It was odd. But then again, that man has done a lot of odd things in his life, so who knows.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I believe he is germaphobe.
    Anonymous

• Germaphobe. God. A racist? Really, must we?
    Anonymous

• I don't know GWB's deal, but I have to say this video made me laugh. It looks like there might have been something on his hand. I won't bother with the race question. It's bait.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• GWB...is a former President. Next question please.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• More Bush bashing. You ladies need to get a life.
    Anonymous

• Oh no Anon you said germaphobe! My girl another Anon, is gonna give you hell for it. lol

Obama even thinks GWB has germ issues.

"Obama!" Bush exclaimed, according to Obama's account of the meeting in his second memoir, "The Audacity of Hope." "Come here and meet Laura. Laura, you remember Obama. We saw him on TV during election night. Beautiful family. And that wife of yours -- that's one impressive lady."

The two men shook hands and then, according to Obama, Bush turned to an aide, "who squirted a big dollop of hand sanitizer in the president's hand."

Bush then offered some to Obama, who recalled: "Not wanting to seem unhygienic, I took a squirt."
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

LMAO You are kidding right!? This is just to break the monotony of bashing Obama which is on 24/7
    Anonymous