What is wrong with my husband?

I have gained litterally 75lbs in the almost 7 yrs we have been togeather and I asked him last night if he would have still dated me if I was as big as I am now. And he looked at me and said " the thing is your not that big". Are you kidding me Im 240! I carry my self in proportion very well but my arms still look huge to me and we dont even want to talk about the tummy well I have had a child and am 36 weeks pregnant with our second but it doesnt matter, I am not as attractive as I used to be. I just dont get how he is still interested, he will litterally walk around the house still and grab my butt lol, still makes perverted jokes which I kind of like cause it makes me feel young still well we are young were only 24 and 25. And when were in bed doing the deed he loves to see everything as if he loves every inch of me lol. How can he still be attracted to me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Because he loves YOU not just your packaging. :)
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• What we see as women is totally different than what "they" see... Use that confidence he has in you and pull yourself up. We are all beautiful in any size, inside or out..

If you are truly unhappy after having the baby, change it...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Good for you lady! Not everyone is a size 2. Enjoy it!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Honestly I think you are probably being too critical of yourself. I am sure he doesn't look exactly like he did when you first met and you are still interested right?
    Anonymous

• we do not see what our men see we tend to see ourselves as huge and yucky when that is not really the case... he loves you and doesnt care if you gained a little weight plus you are pregnant
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 6:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Because he WUVS you MaMa! Theres nothing wrong with him. :)
    Your beauty must shine to him from within.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I gained 100 whole pounds in the time we have been together. 100! He never said a word! He always treated me exactly the same, made me feel beautiful, sexy everything. I finally got sick of being huge and I dropped the weight. Well 80 pounds so far and working on the last 20. They love us regardless and that is amazing ♥
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• OP... He still looks the exact same except better cause he was too skinny when we first met and hes put on about 40lbs from all my good ole country fried cooken lol. I have always been attracted to my husband but of course us women are the ones who pack on the pounds after marriage not the men. Dont get me wrong I love that my husband is so into me I just dont get it. When I say that Im fat or put myself down he gets mad and tells me to stop and that Im beautiful so I have stopped saying crap like that but its still in the back of my head.
    Anonymous

• I read an article yesterday that says most guys don't really see the difference when their spouse gains weight.

He could just be a guy that is attracted to bigger girls in the first place.

Why question it?
    Anonymous

• My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods. We’ve discovered that when I’m in a good mood it turns green. When I’m in a bad mood it leaves a BIG red mark on his forehead. Maybe next time he will buy me a diamond!!!
    funny ha
    Anonymous