Has anyone heard of or used the product Acneace to help with Acne?

Looking for information on a natural supplement called Acneace to help with treatment of Acne.

Please if you have heard of it or used it or know anyone that has used it and what the results were, please let me know.

Thank you.

L~

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• What is in the product? And what type of acne? There are now pretty good prescription lotions you can use to help reduce it. I've read sea salt helps.
    Anonymous

• I'm a skincare consultant. If you want to check out my website and take the "what's right for you" test it will guide you on the best solution for your skin. We also have a nurse that you can call and talk to about your skin. http://allagesskincare.myrandf.com. Best of luck to you....let me know if you have any questions
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 7:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Please don't waste your money on Acneace. I purchased this for my 15 year old, and it never arrived. Apparently this is not a real website or product, but they did take my money. This has been reported to my bank and my state attorney. Hopefully, someone can stop them before they do this to others. There isn't any way to contact them, we've tried.

Anonymous