Have you seen Food Inc? (PBS showing April 21)

I just saw online that there will be a public TV showing of the movie.

On April 21st, POV will broadcast the Oscar-nominated "Food, Inc." on PBS!

Check your local listings: http://www.pbs.org/pov/tvschedule/

"The issues that "Food, Inc." delves into – what we eat, how it’s produced, who we have become as a nation and where we are going from here – are issues that affect all Americans, and we want to make the night of April 21st a national viewing night for "Food, Inc." and a night of discussion about food-related issues.

We’re inviting viewers across the country to ask their family and friends over for a healthy, delicious, affordable and sustainable potluck meal, then watch "Food, Inc.," and discuss the issues."

IMO, this is a must see film!!

VeronicaLee

Asked by VeronicaLee at 6:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Food & Drink

• My daughter has been watching it in health class, and has thanked my repeatedly for feeding her healthy foods.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I agree, everyone should see it. It's shocking. Suffice to say, I buy free range, organic foods now!
    Anonymous

• We have it on video, but it's still on my "to watch" list.
    toola

Answer by toola at 2:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• DH tried to put it on at the family holiday party and his brother had a fit and tried to leave before the presents were passed out. I really wish there was a gentle way to get the junk-food junkies eased into it. Hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and feeling bad all the time are convincing enough for some people.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:27 PM on Mar. 27, 2010