Period after getting off birth control?

I have a question for you ladies. I recently was on birth control for 2 months and then i was just starting my third pack of pills because i was going to take them for three months. So i had taken the first 4 pills of the pack and then i decided i didn't want to take them anymore. Now i am having whats called i guess my real period being that i already had my period on the last pack of pills. When i start the last week of the pack thats when i usually have my period within 3 or 4 days. What i would like to know is when do i start using my opk test assuming that my period that i am on know started on tuesday. Will this affect my chances of getting pregnant at all or make it more hard? Any advice?

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No answers yet