What is your favorite (non-expensive) online clothing/accessory store?

I am doing a lot on a budget. I scout all of my local Goodwills and Salvation Armies but I feel so... lackluster lately. What is yoru favorite non-expensive online store? The kind you can do 'beauty on a budget' and still feel good about?

What is your favorite find?

OmbreGracieuse

Asked by OmbreGracieuse at 7:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• I have a new favorite online store as of this week for my daughter's and I it is called ShabbyApple.com their clothes rock!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• gotta say... i wish i had the money to say that $72 for a dress was inexpensive... wow.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 7:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I love www.hautelook.com and www.unalunacollection.com. For fun accessories I love www.nunacollection.com.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 7:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• oldnavy.com isn't as cheap as goodwill, but you can find some great deals!
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 8:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• For the most part I don't buy clothes online. T-shirts, sweatshirts, etc. sure, but that's about it. But for other types of things I have really been getting into buying stuff from Etsy lately. Unique, cute, and a lot of times cheap or at least a decent price. We got my MIL a really nice necklace for mother's day last year. And I've found some cute necklaces for mom's that I've been hinting to my husband for mother's day this year (my first!).
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• ebay
    old navy sales (with weekly coupon codes)
    try charity thrift shops in upscale neighborhoods. my friend bought a pair of new Prada shoes for $20

Answer by rkoloms at 8:13 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• There is a local store (not sure if it's everywhere or not) called DOTS www.dots.com and I LOVE shopping there for new stuff. I love big bold colorful prints...styles you see at JC Penney or Fashion Bug, but in Dots nothing is more than $18.

I also look on ebay for similiar tops...I just bought a fashion bug top for 99 cents plus $2 to ship. And yes I scour thirft stores and such as well for finds.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Gracefulsky maybe 72 dollars isn't a lot for some, your comment was rude!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Mar. 30, 2010

• www.15dollarstore.com

Awesome brand name clothes and accessories and everything is only $15. You can find some great deals there.

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2010