??? For The White Power/KKK/Aryan Ladies (please use anon)

I was watching History channel the other day and there was a show on I think they were called the IKA , anyways, they said they are "christian" and follow the teachings of christ. And live the laws of the bible.....so I have a question and I don't want you to get stalked, so please use anon, but I would like my question answered.

In the show they said they hated Jews and something called Zog (Zionist Occupied Government) whatever, but they used a Jewish flag as a doormat & spit on it.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Jesus a Jew? If he was born Present day he would be a jew from Israel.

What gives??? How can you hate Jews but yet Follow Christ, A Jew himself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Just because present day israel is where he was born does not mean he was. As for your question I don't have a straight up answer in honesty, I have never asked. I just know that me and my family believe in what they believe in so we are apart of them. On a side note I think your anon was very well predicted LOL, Like hell I would post my name here and be bashed for my PERSONAL beliefs that are protected BY THE CONSITUTION. Sorry tho OP I hope someone can answer for you

Anonymous

• i am not kkk or anything like it, but i think i can answer your question. the jew's are God's chosen ppl in the old testement. Jesus was a Jew. that's why pilot whote "king of the Jews" on the crucifix. modern day Jew's accept Jesus as a prophit, but not as the messiah. ironic, but that's why they are so hated. hope that helps.
    Anonymous

• Hypocrites sorry this is sick. I wont go anon never do stalk me all you want. Go ahead.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• The most confused Christian is an anti-Semitic one. :-/
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:52 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• The logic is idiomatic at best! But the idea behind a large portion of the hate against Jews is because they blame the Jews for Jesus' death. But had Jesus not been killed... Had he been allowed to live out a long healthy life, he wouldn't be their beloved Messiah... So it really is that they are just looking for someone to hate, there is no real logic here. But it's happened over and over again that the Jews are punished, outlawed, tortured and killed because "they killed Jesus" even though that argument works against itself...

In any way, shape or form... Hate never makes sense!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I agree. One can't be following Jesus and hating anyone...period. It would require complete ignorance of his message and what he came to do.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• The easiest way to piss off a supremacist is point out exactly how unpure they are, and that goes for their "savior" too, although some of them skip Christianity altogether in favor of perverting other religions instead - doesn't mean they get it right either way.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I believe that to be a "true" Christian you can't go against Jesus teachings,. To a Jew who asked, “What good must I do in order to get everlasting life?” and who wanted to know which commandments to follow, Jesus named five of the Ten Commandments and added the injunction at Leviticus 19:18 when he said: “You must love your neighbor [ple‧si′on] as yourself.” (Mt 19:16-19) He also classified this injunction as the second most important in the Law—one of the two on which all the Law and the Prophets hung.—Mt 22:35-40; Mr 12:28-31; Lu 10:25-28.

CONT.....
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• and Jesus also deepened the appreciation of his hearers as to the meaning of the word ple‧si′on when the same man, anxious to prove himself righteous, asked further: “Who really is my neighbor [ple‧si′on]?” In Jesus’ illustration of the merciful Samaritan he made it emphatic that even though one is living at a distance, or is not a relative or an associate, the real neighbor is the one who will exercise the love and kindness to another that the Scriptures command. as shown in Lu 10:29-37.
    lisarose45

• NotPanicking I love you.  

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2010