OK I am having a very hard day today...

I am tired cranky and every thing is irrated the living hell out me... No joke EVERTHING! Any way any suggestions how to calm down a step I could really use them. I apologise to any one I have been unusually rude to or just bitter in genera, I am just crabby today and reading back over some of my posts realised I'm just being mean to some people. I truly do apologise for being a jerk. Though I always stand up and prove my point I'm not usually such a B**** about itl. Please some advise before I choke some one. I'ld feel very bad than expecially if they really didn't do any thing wrong.:(

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Close your eyes and find your happy place, a seren scenario, the ocean, solitude or whatever makes you happy. Take deep breaths, let it out slowly, repeat a few times. This or a glass or two of wine might do it. Hope you feel better soon, no need to apologize we all have those days!

Answer by older at 7:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Surround yourself with green or pink. Get outside and take a walk if you can. My luck it's probably snowing where you are. Know what let me send you something PM.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• When I'm having a bad day I like to go for a drive.
    Basically I just want to be alone and not have to do anything for anyone else since that's basically what my life consists of, lol.

Hope your day gets better.

Oooh! I also gorge myself on chocolate.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I like to rock out on my favorite music when I am in that kind of mood.. If I cry or scream with the music; it usually makes me feel better...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Since you know so much about the bible and all and have studied it, why don't you apply the scripture to allow God of Peace to give you peac that surpasses all understanding. It will guard your heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Haven't you learned anything in your bible study? We Christians especaially wives and mothers are supposed to show self control in ALL things. But this only comes through study and understanding of God's Word on how to acquire this. Study more you will find out I am sure. You sound to be a newbie to me.
    Anonymous

• Gee, that was helpful anon...

Bubble bath and a glass of wine.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Anon. stalker go away. You're being about as helpful as a hole in a bucket. Exercise or take a warm bath.
    Anonymous

• Thanks to most of you it is appreciated. You know what anon, you want to come say it to my face wouldn't be pretty right now. I was asking for some uplifting thoughts here and you know I never thought I would say this but I classify m2 with way better character than you. m2 and I are always butting heads here and you know what she sent me a good wishes pm. Shocked the hell out of me, however it shows how much class she has compared to you. Even though she was a little preachy she was very nice and let go of the superiority she preseives to others some times and I am very greatful to that. You need a little help.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

Awesome thanks
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• m2 I will not be mean seeing as how you were so nice to me in pm. However this is the same anon in a few other posts look at her writing you can tell. She meant this as an insult in no way to be helpful. I am not a newbie though sorry.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2010