Isn't discretion a pre-requisite for adultery?

Ok so look, I'm not defending anyone here, far from it; neither am I defending adultery.

I think both Woods & James are dirty dogs; and every single one of these chicks are "worthless skank ass ho's" because they ALL knew these men were married. There was no doubt there. And they are all adults; none of them are whatever naive crap someone might try to pull out; this wasn't their first merry go round etc.

BUT - really didn't it used to be that if you committed adultery the last thing you'd want is for anyone to find out; let alone the whole world! Where the hell do these chicks get off not only "coming out" like it's something to be proud of; but then on top of it demanding not only cash settlements; but apologies!? What about the wives? Have any of these skanks apologized to them? Yeah; that's what I thought...demanding an apology; I about choked on my drink when I heard that!

Come on I'm bored - spill your thoughts

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• They want to be famous plain ans simple.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 7:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• One of Tiger's girlfriend got a tv deal, I supose that is why they do it, can't be a 80 year old porn star I guess.
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 7:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Well I kind of get why they do it - but I don't get why they do it; if you know what I mean.

I guess with Jesse's girls they're all stippers or porn stars anyway so it's not like it's terribly shocking to their family but really could you imagine going out and making a public address like these skanks did? OMG my mother would never forgive me for embarrassing the family in such a way! I mean it's bad enough for something like that to happen in private but to air it like that? Oh no she'd spazz! lol
    Anonymous

• That Anon check box should not be so close to the Answer button! lol
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• One of Tiger's Borrow-a-Ho's was on the first season of VH1's Tool Academy. She was replaced by her tool's real, original girlfriend a few weeks into the show when it came out that she was actually his woman on the side and his "real" gf showed up to confront her. She probably thought getting a celebrity was a step up from being a reality show reject on her "rise to fame".
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Borrow-a-Ho's

Love it! lol

beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Well to suggest he rented her would be rude ;)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• It's all about the Benjamins baby!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• It's all about the Benjamins baby!

YUP!!!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• They are nothing more than prostitutes. Just because you demand the money long after the fact doesn't mean it changes anything.....
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2010