I was reading in a post about being created in God's image

When the bible says the we are created in His image does not mean that he created homosexuals, and any other malfunction in the human race. It simply means that He created us to be immortal as himself. When Adam and Eve sinned in the garden we became mortal and began to decay daily until death. birth defects and all other human abnomalities is a result of the mortality Sin has placed us. Jesus dying on the cross was the way God chose to bring us back into he state of immortality to spend eternity with Him in Heaven. Does any other Christian believe this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Homosexuals sweetie are not malfunctions of the human race, the malfunction comes from people who can't accept differences in us all, without labeling them as anything other than humans.

Answer by older at 7:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• do you have any scientific proof to prove your point? I don't think so. If it was proof that it was "normal" it would be on applications. I find it funny that it only asks for male or female and in small print says CHOOSE ONE . I wonder why is that?
    Anonymous

• "Homosexuals sweetie are not malfunctions of the human race, the malfunction comes from people who can't accept differences in us all, without labeling them as anything other than humans. "

100% full heartedly agree with this statement.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I'm Christian and I agree with older sorry.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• are you a self defined christian or a christian by bible definition. i already know answer self defined, which doesn't amount to a hill of bean.
    Anonymous

• anon, do you have any scientific proof to prove your point? I don't think so. If it was proof that it was "normal" it would be on applications. I find it funny that it only asks for male or female and in small print says CHOOSE ONE . I wonder why is that?

Applications? are you kidding me, just because applications don't come with this selection, they do not exist? I do not need scientific proof to know that we all belong in the same race the human one, ones different than others, diversity is what makes this world great.

Answer by older at 8:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• oh look! a self defined anon genious that knows all the answers!

Answer by older at 8:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• make your mind. because you are born into the human race certainly doesen't mean there are not human abnormalities.
    Anonymous

• Yes anon 8:03, only physical ones. The rest of the differences are unique of each person, and certainly not abnormalities.

Answer by older at 8:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• poor older. lol
    Anonymous