North Korea

Anyone else worried about North koreas threat? I sure am and wish I was prepared for something like this that could happen to us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think the threat is real. I just don't know that the technology is there for them to get us from a distance.
    Anonymous

• No. I'm more worried about Democrat threats!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Not really. I'm only worried about retaliating against NK and having China and Iran to deal with.
    Anonymous

• Have to agree with Lorik..I'm pretty sure it's NK again not getting any attention lately saying 'look at me over here look'

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Nope.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Not really. N. Korea has a blow hole for a leader, and no real direction other than to posture at us. He didn't really do that until Bush became close to the end of his term. It has gotten more loud and annoying since then. Interesting.........wonder who would appear so weak that he felt he could insult the USA?.....................not our president!?surprise mini

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Which one?
    I think they make new ones almost weekly
    Anonymous

• I am not worried about NK. We have a very good missile defense system AND they would be hard pressed to actually get one to Alaska much less the lower Pacific coast. My husband isn't worried and until he is, I'm not. He is worried about Iran though..only a matter of time before we can add them to the list of those we are at war with.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Nah. Kim Jong-Il is a windbag.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I am not worried about NK. We have a very good missile defense system AND they would be hard pressed to actually get one to Alaska much less the lower Pacific coast

When I visited the ROK in June, I got to see the Patriot missle battery..  It's right next to the jogging trail for the base.. LOL....  I just talked to my hubby in the ROK... The Jonger always has a burr up his bum about something. Any reason to shoot his wad, he will do it...  It doesn't mean it's the start of a full blown war. It's just another day in paradise a sh*t hole for our military there...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2010