I want my DH to restore his foreskin

How to approach the subject with him? He has said that he is glad to be circumsized because he has been brain washed into thinking that "it's cleaner" and "it's way easier", thanks to his grandfather who is intact (and clearly has hygiene issues?). Anyway, I know that we would both benefit from foreskin restoration. I'm just wondering to bring up the subject.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There is no benefit other than looking uncut. It doesn't restore any of the nerve endings, so there is no sensation restored.
    Anonymous

• Oh my... I googled it. It looks painful!
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• How stupid. It won't make a difference to you at all...nothing will feel different.
    Anonymous

• I didn't even know it was possible to do that. How would you feel if he asked you to get breast implants or alter your body in some way? Probably not so great about yourself. Ultimately it's his body and if he feels one way, I really don't think there's a good way to try to steer him the other way without bruising or damaging his self esteem. Quite frankly, if you are that gung-ho on uncut penises, you should have married one.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• He's your dh and you can't talk to him? Just say you saw an article and wondered what they thinks. u want me to talk 2 him 4 u?
    Anonymous

• A bit like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube. why bother?
    Anonymous

• Why would you want him to do that? What makes you even think he would go for that? He said he's happy being circ'd.
    Anonymous

• If he likes it the way it is then why change it? That sounds kinda silly. Like a woman who is perfectly happy with the size, shape and position of her breasts getting a boob job just because she has the money to waste and can't think of anything else to buy. Pointless in my opinion.
    Anonymous

• Wow...you are a really dumb person. Don't you have better things to worry about than your husband's wee-wee?????
    Anonymous

• Do you understand how many hours of painful stretching he has to go through to do that, plus surgery that can actually DULL his nerve endings? A longer foreskin also puts him at a higher risk of Penile cancer - although as long as the two of you are monogamous, HPV, other STD's and cancer won't be a real risk... Plus the procedures and foreskin stretching have risks in and of themselves. There is also a risk of losing more than what he already has lost...

So, what you are really doing is being selfish - at best... This won't help him AT ALL! And could put him at risk... YOU are the only one this could even help, and it's not your penis!

Besides, if he's happy that way, why change it?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2010