Needs words of encouragement!!

I haven't worked out today yet and I need to. My daughter left to go to her grandparent's house so I am home alone. I usually work out while she naps, but today I put in highlights while she slept. Now, I feel no motivation to get up and workout. I feel sore from working out really hard lately, but I won't feel right if I skip today. Please, give me some words of encouragement and motivation to get my butt up off the couch!

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You will feel so much better after you work out and you will sleep so much better too. :)
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Some days you need to skip and let your body heal from what you do to it on other days. There needs to be a day of rest. It's ok to rest

Answer by admckenzie at 8:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• MOVE IT LADY! But seriously, it's okay to skip a day and let your body rest.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I agree, you need a day off to let your body rest and recover from a hard workout. I go to the gym 3 days a week.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Ok.........I'm getting up now...my reward will be a nice hot bath with epsom salts..........maybe I'll even shave my legs...lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2010