Husband not sending money he is in the army

first off who would i talk to about getting money from my husband. he is in the army we have a 7 month old little boy. he has been gone for 7 months. i have only recieved $375.00 dollars all together from him.. Who would i talk to about all of this?? please let me know i am wondering

Jaydensmommy127

Asked by Jaydensmommy127 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Him, sorry he is being a butthole
    Anonymous

• I thought when you are in the service you have direct deposit?
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Do you still talk to him? Ask him whats up or are you separated or fighting?
    Anonymous

• He's your husband and you don't have access to his account? Talk to him, if he doesn't agree to help you out, go to base legal. They will contact his command. Is he deployed or just stationed away from you? If he's deployed, he may not have a way to send you money, which is why you should have his account info. If he is stationed away from you, he may be trying to dip out of his responsibilities. He can get in A LOT of trouble for that. He is receiving dependent BAH and that is supposed to support his dependents. IF he is pocketing that money, he will be in deeeeep poop.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Call his C.O. or someone in the Unit Office and ask. There are CM groups for ladies who are married to guys in the Army and they could help you with anything you need. I know a guy who has to pay his wife and he has the kids and she lives with her bf!!!!! The Army forces him to pay the cheating wife!
    Anonymous

• what it is.. were still together.. he doesnt send money for the baby or nothing. he had to switch his account because it was messing up.. so when he got the new account he has not put me on the account or nothing... he is telling his drill sargent that he is sending me money and all of that.. i talked to him and he says that he is sending money.. i have not recieved anything from him...
    Jaydensmommy127

Answer by Jaydensmommy127 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• well he is at fort benning GA doing basic training and all of that
    Jaydensmommy127

Answer by Jaydensmommy127 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• okay because it will go straight to my moms house and she has not got anything from him yet. nothing what so ever... What is a dependentBAH
    Jaydensmommy127

Answer by Jaydensmommy127 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Ummm maybe he's in a place where he can't send money. Is he in Iraq or Afghanistan? You guys should've arranged to where you're both on the account before he left. That's your guys's fault.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• he is in fort benning GA doing basic training.... I was on his first account then he had to change it because the rouding number or whatever it was was all messed up..... txt me if u have more questions 425-318-5426 name is robin
    Jaydensmommy127

Answer by Jaydensmommy127 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2010