how long will it take

for me to have pregnancy symptoms? last time i was pregnant(my 1st) i didn't even know i was pregnant til i was almost 2 months.... i had sex about 5days... and I'm not sure how long it take to start have symptoms...

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• some women start having morning sickness the next day. i got cramps during implantation, thats how i knew i was pregnant.
    Anonymous

• well today i started to throw up and it was in the morning and the last time i was pregnant i didnt have morning/all day sickness until i was almost 3 months
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• it could also be nerves if you think you are pregnant and thinking about it a lot it could be false symptoms
    Anonymous

• well im not thinking about it tvats just it...i didnt even think about it until today
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2010