In search of a free or cheap website to make/use for my baby...

I am looking for a website that I can use to upload pictures, videos, post blogs, etc. and update frequently so that my distant family and friends can view it and see my son's progress. Any suggestions? Right now I'm using "About My Baby" (www.aboutmybaby.com) but I'm looking for a different one.

Lindz83

Asked by Lindz83 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 1 (-20 Credits)
  • We use Totsites and we love it! Go here.  You can do a free page, but it will have ads on it and a limit on the number of photos you can use.  We pay about $40 a year for it, and love it so much.  We add videos, photos, journal entries about our girls, and keep track of their growth using the growth chart feature.  It's great! 

StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:52 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I don't know if they still have it, but I know that Yahoo! has Geocities. Just try their homepage.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 10:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Usually, whoever your internet company is provides you with your own webspace included with your internet service. Comcast's is here: https://publish.comcast.net/splash/
    If you use a different company, you should be able to find a link to it through your account page.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Go to babiesonline.com I've been using it since my daughter was born. It's free and there is no limit in the amount of pictures you can upload.
    Janneth

Answer by Janneth at 11:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2010