Dog pooping on our tree...

Anyone know a safe deterent I can put on the tree to stop this? It's when we are out so I can't catch them. I put a sign on our tree but I know that won't help! I have heard garlic or pepper but not sure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Pets

• awww
    Anonymous

• it's natural fertilizer. What the heck does it matter if he poops on a tree? your walk way or drive way I could understand, but for crying out loud, it's a tree!

if it bothers you that bad, put up a fence around your yard or just the tree.
    Anonymous

• ewe youre gross anon! maybe u live w poop too? ahahahah
    Anonymous

• Its just disrespectful for people to allow their dog to go in someones yard without bagging it. Put up cameras and place a sign that says "You are being video taped and will be fined and prosecuted for trespassing and not curbing your dog"..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 9:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I like the videotape idea, but you could also try Bitter Apple or ask at the pet store if there is something to deter animals from eliminating on your tree, assuming you don't have animals yourself that would be repelled from their own home by the stuff. I think Bitter Apple is more for indoors, like furniture and stuff.
    Anonymous