Anyone on Nuvaring? Maybe tmi?

I just started days ago and i'm in pain... very sore all over in between my legs with excess discharge and I feel extremely bloated, dizzy and I've lost vision a few times. Is this normal!??! I was taking YAZ but because of all the side effects and such Dh and I decided it wasn't safe. Yet I feel worse with this and I hate being on birth control!!! It took us a year to get pregnant, then a year afterwe hadn't used birth control of any kind and still couldn't get pregnant. Should I just take it out or stick with it!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Health

• Take it out now! and call your dr.!
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 9:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Those could be from just coming off a different birth control. I'm on Nuva Ring and never had a problem.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 9:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• I was on the NuvaRing years ago, and it gave me major headaches. I would just call your OB and ask if these symptoms are normal, but as Ark said....it may just be from switching.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• It could be from switching, I would call your doctor and see what they say. I am also on Nuvaring. Sometimes i get really bad headaches. When i first started i would cramp a little. They say to give your body atleast 3 months to adjust to it. I hope you get it all figured out.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2010