what are Natural ways to induce labor ?

My midwife said Thai/Mexican food for spicy foods, a good funny movie. lol

i heard Pineapple is good to ripen the cervix and having intercourse with husband. Also semen inside a womans vagina because it will stimulate it. I dont like the idea of Nipple stimulation and castor oil. Anything else? What about evening primrose oil?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Why not just wait until baby is ready to join the world instead of when you are ready? Baby might need a week or two longer to cook.
    Anonymous

• walking. not waddling
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Honestly no , Nothing will work unless body and baby are ready. I know people who have done everything in the book and got nothing.
    Anonymous

• A breast pump. Pump your breast it stimulates contractions,.
    Anonymous

• Nothing worked for me and I was having contractions and dilated to a 3 for 3 weeks. She came when she was ready.
    Anonymous

• HAVE

SEX

!!

!!!

or walk around lol
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Of course the baby will come when it is ready.... I have a baby who is 4 weeks old, so maybe I remember more clearly how uncomfortable pregnancy is at the very end. I had beer battered cod and 1/4 of a beer and my baby came 12 hours later. Before I get any bashers- it was the first drink I had the entire pregnancy. My daughter was 8 lbs when she was born at 37 1/2 weeks.
    Try to hang in there. Keep your head and feet up. Walking can't hurt.
    I'm pretty sure that whatever women say work just happened to be what they did right before the baby came. As far as the semen thing, It would take a LOT of semen to get any real effect on the cervix.
    Congratulations! Before you know it, you'll be in labor!!
    Anonymous

• Scalin's Eggplant Parmesean!!! Guarenteed to work!!! Google it for the recipe!

Place the EPO capsules on your cervix (you might have to have DH do it for you if you can't reach over the belly). Place 3 capsules right before bed, then place 2 more in when you wake up. Place 2 capsules there every 6-8 hours for 48 hours. This will REALLY help ripen your cervix and you might find yourself in labor before the 48 hours is up!!

My BFF did!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Mar. 27, 2010