Weird smelling slime...

I have some type of weird smelling slime (almost like onions) coming from my vagina. Should I be worried? What could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2010 in Health

• Oh wow. hmm
    Anonymous

• clean your vag you nasty skank
    Anonymous

• Did you eat onions or garlic recently? Then your discharge will smell like it.
    Anonymous

• You should go douche
    Anonymous

• DO NOT DOUCHE!!!! It will lead to a UTI. As far as the scent, be sure you're wiping front to back and washing each and every time you shower. And watch what you're eating, it could tend to smell the same.

Anon 23; Get a life. You skank!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Well god damn, we have body issues and odd things that happened to us, whatever happened to helping someone out? she asked a very serious question adn you're all too immature to handle this. i think you may have an infection...it could be some kind of yeast infection or other, however i think you should go to the doctor...ps dousching and soap can cause an imbalance in your ph down there and give you and infection also. I'm not sure if there are any std's with this symptom or not, but i dont think so...i think you may have disrupted down there with too much perfume..or something of the sort...anyhow i think you should get checked out so that you can get the problem cleared up and not be on here asking an embarrassing question to these immature idiots...that shouldn't have said anything if they didn't shave some sort of fucking answer...what the hell is wrong with people?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Anon 12 here...I was not trying to be rude or immature. I am just stating the facts. I had a similar problem a while back. It cleared up all on its own, thankfully, but I just take a little more care down there. Also, be sure to wash/clean the vaginal area after intercourse.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2010