Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What form of government involves taking from the rich to give to the poor?


Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • NotPanicking

    Answer by NotPanicking at 12:21 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

  • A good one...

    just sayin.....

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

  • None that I know of....I think Robin Hood, The Three Musketeers....

    Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

  • I dont know but it sounds good to me lol!!! I could use some extra moola

    Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

  • I was going to say Robin Hood. :)

    Answer by jenellemarie at 12:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

  • Sounds like our government. I am sick and tired of our govt taking money from certain people to help out others. And for all the haters out there, I am not wealthy , I am lower middle class but if I ever became wealthy I would be royally pissed off. And no I do not take PA

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

  • Marxism, communism or any other form where the government controls the lives of the people in the country. If I want to be rich, I need to do what the rich did to get that way. Coveting their possessions and their money is a sin. God didn't give us the 10 suggestions you know.


    Answer by jesse123456 at 9:07 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

  • Not a good one.

    Answer by Pnukey at 10:52 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

Next question in Just for Fun
Baby Names?

Next question overall (Relationships)
MIL help...

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN