What are your thoughts when reading some of these questions?

Questions such as How Can I get money out of my baby daddy, What is preventative care... Isn't it just scary??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think some are meant just to stir the pot. Get people in a debate and sit back to marvel at what you created.

popcorn

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• It goes to show how many idiots are on this site.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Ok cafemom adminstrators. I got your point. I'm leaving right know. I'm sleepy. I'll come back tomorrow with my idiotic questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Got another one: Lets BASH Obama! What are the goods on him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I can't stand some of the questions on here. "How much would it be for a family of 4 vacation?" Do your own homework! Or asking ridiculous questions that could be googled and they could get accurate info.

Yeah, Let's BASH Obama!!! Whatever! I try to be tolerant most of the time on here and just ignore some of the questions, even the trolls that give ridiculous answers...but tonight it seems to be bugging me more than usual. UGH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Sometimes I wonder if the ?'s are serious but then I realize they are. Then I try to be compassionate. I do realize the gals on here have various levels of education, some are street smart and some aren't, some are bound by religion and some are polar opposites and we're all different ages.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:44 AM on Mar. 27, 2010