What did you do to deserve a great husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well, he has a good wife too so we compliment each other. I'm not a jealous, clingy person. I give him affection and enough sex to keep him satisfied. I'm not the best cook but he never complains. I do small things to show I care just as he does for me. You could do all these things and still have a shitty husband so I think it depends on mutual respect for one another and friendship, trust and hope the chemistry lasts. Got to keep the fire burning. We're going on 22 years now!
    lich663

Answer by lich663 at 12:27 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Nothing... I must have dumb luck.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:08 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Nothing... I don't know why he even stays around but I am lucky to have him.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:16 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Have high standards? lol. But really, I got super lucky. I met him online when I was 15. How many 15 year olds meet the love of their life and not a serial rapist online? For real!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• lich663  stole my answer lol.  Our 22nd anniversary is in July.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I guess I did something wrong... he is great sometimes, but most of the time he is very very selfish.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Ati. I met my DH at 15 also, not online tho and we have been together for 19 years now LOL.. Its all the little things that make it work for both of us..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:42 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I fished him out of the sea very young, before he could get tainted by the other dirty fishies..
    we met when we where 12. He said it was love at first site then... but we didnt start dating until we where 15... we are now 26 & are still very crazy in love with each other.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:44 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I didn't do anything to deserve him, I always just assumed he was an answer to all of my prayers for someone who would love me for who I was and not for what they wanted me to be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I didn't HAVE to anything to deserve him. I am awesome enough on my own, as is he.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:34 AM on Mar. 27, 2010