Have you ever looked up your old boy friends on myspace and It made you feel so good you married the man thats standing next to you today?

I have been married to my husband for 5 yrs now been togeather 7 and I feel like the luckiest women in the world to have such a great person to share my life with. I just got in contact with my ex that I was with right befor my husband and he was shocked that were still togeather cause he met my husband right after we broke up. I just see how he talks and his pics on his myspace page and he still have allot of growing up to do but I have to hand it to him, he finally got married and is supporting his family. Our life styles are just totally different. Im just very happy I married the man I did and wonder if any one else feels the same?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Yup... I'm so happy I married the man I married.

We had a minor split up when I was 5 months along... I stayed at my moms, and oddly enough an ex called. I'd dated him at 16, and left him because he was a bad kid, 18 gone to jail, and so on...right.. well I guess he'd just gotten out and wanted to go get Ice cream with me..

I said... um I'm pregnant, lol.. he was like man everybody's moved on.

Goodness I'm EVER so thankful to have my hubby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I've done the same thing. I don't carry a torch for anyone, but I do like to know that they're still alive and that they're happy. I don't have any EXES so to speak, but old crushes lol. A couple of the old crushes are total jackasses. They're HAPPY, but they're jackasses. The third crush is doing really well, going to college, with a great girl (who shares his religion, I did not lol), happy, loves his life. I'm happy for him, but I look at these three and go "Uhh... wow, that never would have worked in a million years, and I don't have anything in common with any of you" lol. I'm SO glad I married my husband. He's not a jackass OR a Seventh-Day Adventist lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:45 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• i am actually friends on myspace with my ex that i dated for almost 3 years in hight school. He has 2 kids by 2 different girls and his wife just left him... pshhh figures he was a controlling punk. And to answer your question YES i am very happy that i married my husband, but there was really never any competition between the 2 of them. I would have never married my ex!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I didnt look him up but he posted on my best friends wall and i saw a picture and thought OMG EWWWWWWWWWWWWW, my friend then told me what his life has been like and I thought wow I am so happy I made the right choice.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:59 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• HaHa Yes when my ex left me My world came tumbling down, but now when I look at his myspace and see that hes still living with his mom and not working, and does nothing but complain about how much life sucks, and then I turn around and see my wonderful hubby that I've been with nearly 3 years, and see the education I have, and the nice apt we have, and the relationship that hubby and I share, I can't help but thank God that Im not with that miserable person, And have to laugh cause he broke things off with me because I was "Unmotivated" LOL
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 1:12 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• good for you! All I know is that I'd be a lot richer. My ex owns the Yankees...whatever. That's looking back a long time now. I have such a lovely man, I wouldn't trade it for any baseball money!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Oh brother! When I was visiting back home last summer with the kids, I saw my ex-boyfriend walking down the street....I pulled up and was DISGUSTED. And I'm not being rude or judgmental. I'm being honest. His hair was long and straggely, he was missing teeth and the teeth he did have were rotting out of his teeth. He looked like he weighed about 100lbs soaking wet! UGH!!!! Trust me, he WAS NOT like that when we were together 10 years ago. I guess that's what drugs do to you. I just got back in the car, called my husband and was just like "I love you! Thank you for being you!" I tell ya what, I know now that I dodged a bullet when it came to the ex!
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 3:42 AM on Mar. 27, 2010