cramp but no period

hello i had my baby last year and on january i started my period so i had my period january and my last day of my period was on february 14 and finished on the 20 and since i'm still waiting my period it's been a month and 6 days now with no period and just right now my lower back hurts a little but not a lot and also when i'm laying down on my right side i feel like i need air but when i'm on the left side i feel better and when i'm sitting i feel like a cramp and i feel something down there and when i go to the bathroom i clean my self and there is only this clear mucus all watery and also when i'm walking i feel tired from my hips down and i feel like i would faint because i get tired quickly do you think i'm pregnant

Milindus

Asked by Milindus at 1:18 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Uh-Oh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• get a test done. It sounds like it
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:36 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• yeah I agree- u should def get a test just to be safe. These symptoms can also be period related but its always better to be safe- this way if u are u can get all of the proper tests and vitamins and so on and so forth- good luck! whether u want to be or not I hope u get what u want!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2010