Wedding invitations?

Where can I find wedding invitations online for free?
Like where I can print them off from my computer onto the cardboard type invitation paper?

Ashleigh_17

Asked by Ashleigh_17 at 2:09 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• well i have 2 boxes of do it yourself invitation I am trying to get rid of if that helps. You can find templates but you still need the paper
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• We got do-it yourself ones from Target. I think it was like $30 for 50 in a box. Dunno if I'm gonna be able to use mine now though cuz our printer crashed, and right now don't have the money for a new one.
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 2:29 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Anon. Im interested, please shoot me an email.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 2:47 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Check out VistaPrint they now have invitations and they always offer some free.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2010

• Ac Moore has a ton marked down and then 50% off that. It came to $5 for a box of 50 with thank you cards and envelopes that you print on your computer. My daughter has a business and does custom with crystals and hand cut vellum, etc. Hers were looked at and evaluated at the stationery conv. in NYC by the wedding channel for $75 each, unstuffed. Can be done tastefully for all prices. Check out all the clearance at ACMoore and Michaels and JoAnn's.. don't forget Ollie's outlet. Hit or miss there.
    Lorraine2651

Answer by Lorraine2651 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 9, 2010