oooops caught!!!

DH and I were home alone, I decied to model my new bikini for him, 1 thing led to another & were fooling around in the living room, DH said to me lets go to out room, I said no lets do it on the floor Marcs(our son) hitting golf balls after school with his buddies. DH said sounds good and we started going at it on the floor. We never heard anything a few minutes later my son and his friend walk in, and boom hubby and I are butt naked on the floor, to make it worse DH was , kissing me down below, and Im moaning like crazy. My son goes mom dad . I freaked got up and hugged him and appologized, my son says mom can you put your clothes on I realized his friend was starring at me and smiling. The only thing I had was my bikini so i grabbed it and put it on. Marc says why are you wearing a bikini. Istarted saing sorry like crazy. I feel horrible and my son wont speak to us. What shoud i do or what can say? Its all my fault!

eyesoirish

Asked by eyesoirish at 3:16 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• ROFLOL, Okay one day you will all laugh about this. I dont know that i would have gotten up and hugged him that just seems wrong some how in a ewwww my mom is naked sort of way.

I would just give him sometime to process it on his own, boys are just as emotional as girls (as my DH keeps reminding me) so pushing him to talk about it when he isnt really ready might just make it worse. Give him a day or so then talk to him, tell him you are really sorry it made him uncomfortable and you can imagine how embarassing that must have been with his friend there. Maybe suggest if he is bringing home friends inthe future he calls just to give you a heads up and let him know htat you and DH will restrict your activities to staying behind closed doors. If you know he is gone all night then go ahead use the kitchen table lol but if there is a chance he is coming home then dont chance it.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:34 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I would also let him vent, he is probably angry and that anger is valid so if he needs to, let him tell you how he feels and if he gets mad let him, better out then in with the anger and bad feelings.

Poor kid that must have been the shock of his life and OMG I can not even imagine how you felt.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:37 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Ok I am sorry but that was too funny. Hey at least he is reassured you have a very healthy relationship.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:10 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Lol... that is awesome... (in a I am glad that wasn't me kinda way). He will get over it... everyone walks in on their parents once. (Well most everyone I know has). Just give him time and he will be fine. I doubt talking about it would help... I think just moving on and bringing up a new subject is the best way to go here.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 4:21 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Isn't family life fun? Great story. This is better than having his friends walk in on the two of you fighting and throwing things at each other. Something similar happened to us when the children were teens. At the time they were shocked and angry. Now that they are older and looking at other families, they have said they were glad their parents still loved each other. Don't worry, it happens and there is nothing to feel bad about.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 8:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Kids have such a difficult time thinks of their parents as people.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I think it's great that you have a healthy sex life, and I'm not saying that my dh and I haven't ever had sex outside our bedroom, but I think that you should probably stick to the bedroom unless he's actually in class or out of town.

I think you owe your son a huge apology. Yes, it's your house and your living room, but he lives there, too. I know teens shouldn't be having sex, but how would you have felt if you had walked in on him doing that on the living room floor - aside from the he's having sex thing, wouldn't you have felt disrespected?

This isn't meant mean, because stuff happens, but people shouldn't be laughing about this. Just the other day, so many moms on here were up in arms over a teen with permission from her parents to have sex who was doing it on the couch. Same thing.

And the hugging ds while naked in front of the friend - creepy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Wow, haha. That would be one crazy situation, not only your son, but his friends too??
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Wow, that was funny. I would STOP apologizing. They will both get over it. I am sure your son's friend already has. NO child can see their parents as people.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• ROFL....as 3 ring circus said you will laugh about this after things have calmed down. It was upsetting to everyone but Im sure he knows his mom and dad do this sort of thing, I mean for heavens sake you are married, LOL. Just dont make a big deal about it. Later on, if everyone is willing, talk about it.
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2010