most embarassing email you never meant to send but did

Yes, it happened to me. I accidentaly sent an email out that was not supposed to go.
LESSON #1 if you get a nasty email from someone, you reply back with a more nasty email just to vent, then put it in drafts, think first then delete, actaully, don't do it at all.
My ex-husband has been acting like a baby about a certain thing we are going through and sending me terrible emails, threating me. So, to vent I reply back, put it in drafts. Wrong !! As I am going through the drafts and reading then deleting, I send the worst one of them all. I about DIED !!! I told all the lies he has told his new wife he has been telling her and so much more, things that even though true, were not my place to say anything. I have not gotten an email or call back and hope he doesn't. I feel awful ! I did sent one right after that , not apoligizing but saying that it was for me to vent only. Anyone else do this ? What's your story ?

eblue3

Asked by eblue3 at 4:10 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I write the hate mail, I don't put the address in it, and save it in drafts. I read it over and over until I decide to not send it. Then, I delete. If I put the address in, I might accidentally send it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Oh yes once I wrote an email to my husbands stepmom. After we had an argument I had confided in her and she told me to leave him because he wasn't worth anything. I thought it was aweful of her to do that and I was ranting about it. It accidently got sent. It was humiliating to say the least.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Mar. 28, 2010