I'm kind of concerned that the triplets are going to affect askadelia in a way tha will make her feel unloved what do i do?

I know that askadelia has been very distant and upset more and more latley im worried that once the triplets get here she'll think that mommy dosen't have time for her anymore...i'm not sure what to do im a young 16 year old mother...i need some major help here! any advice!?!?!?

sophia332

Asked by sophia332 at 5:40 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• I had the same worries when I was pregnant with my third baby. I have twins who are only 19 months older than my youngest, and I was worried about how they would react to the new baby. What I did was I had them "help" me as much as they could with the new baby. And with triplets, I am sure you are going to need all the help you can get! Have her help you get them diapers when you need to change them, or hold the wipes for you, even hand you a bottle (that you make of course) so she feels like she is helping out with her new siblings. And when the babies are asleep, try to spend as much one on one time with her that you can. It will take some adjusting, and the first few weeks may seem hectic, but she will feel like a good big sister if you include her in caring for the new babies! Good luck!!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:09 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• i was curious and checked out the profile as well. A 16 year old girl married and pregnant with twins who has a 13 year old twin step daughters? Riiiiiiiiiight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• troll
    DaphneMae

Answer by DaphneMae at 9:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Askadelia is a name? Wow
    Anonymous

• I'm not even touching this one. It just sounds like the boys are back making fun of moms and the situations they can get themselves in to. If this is real then talk to your mom who allowed your life to go in this direction.
    Anonymous

• wow this girl has been busy. 18month old twins (born when she was 14 is my guess) now Triplets at 16 married to a man with 13 year old twin Daughters?

Watch out Octomom you have competition from a young chick who may not even need fertility treatments to pop out her 8 or 10 at one time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2010