What is LOYALTY & HONOR in a marriage?

How loyal is your man to you?
How loyal should a husband be to his wife?
Does yor husband/boyfriend honor you?
What is honor in a realtionship?

Sincitymamy

Asked by Sincitymamy at 6:09 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• we are loyal to eachother, we support eachother , we respect eachother and honor eachother's wishes
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:12 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• What sati769leigh said.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 7:40 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I think the song, "When a Man Loves a Woman" sums up love and dedication from a husband to his wife. My hubby demonstrates his love with "the little things" like, cleaning up the dinner dishes, filling my gas tank. Love, honor and respect are all rolled up in "the little things".
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 7:44 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• My husband has taught me what this means. We were separated for several years, stayed married. He had opportunities to be with other women but stayed true to me since we were still married. He waited for me to see that we needed to be together. He never waivered n his commitment to me. He was there for me without judgement. He worked on whatever issues caused our marriage to fail. Then when I was able to do the same, we made it back together. He was and is full of honor and loyality. I am lucky to have him.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I wouldn't know. I was married 3 times and they obviously didn't have the same definition of the words as I have. They all cheated.
    Anonymous

• That is all I ask and hope for in my life w/my Husband!!!
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 7:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2010