is it too soon for #2?

my son is going to be a year old on april 29th, and i was wondering what people thought about our wanting to TTC #2, if its too soon or if over a year apart is enough? any opinions are appreciated! :)

ChRiStIaNs_M0M

Asked by ChRiStIaNs_M0M at 7:34 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think whatever you are comfortable. We are planning our #2 around deployments. But we are waiting 2 years. but if you get pregnant when your first is a year, then they will be almost 2 when your 2nd baby is born. I think if you can handle, go ahead. But if you are questioning, wait, it wont hurt to wait.
    Sillybillymel

Answer by Sillybillymel at 10:00 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• the only reason i asked was i just didnt want to feel like i was depriving my first of attention or am going to by having another one. thats my biggest fear lol
    ChRiStIaNs_M0M

Answer by ChRiStIaNs_M0M at 11:00 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• me and my sister are a year and some months apart...
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Do what your heart tells you! I have 2 boys 15 months apart and now my youngest is 5 months old and we are TTC #3. Do what is right for your family!
    JackJacksMomma

Answer by JackJacksMomma at 11:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• thank u :) makes me feel a lot better about our choice :)
    ChRiStIaNs_M0M

Answer by ChRiStIaNs_M0M at 1:22 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Thats somthing that you and hubby need to talk about, no one can really tell you what you want. My kids will be almost 3 and a half yrs apart but we started trying for a sec when my son was 2 cause I didnt want to try too soon and take that special time away from my son. Thats me though so talk about it and figure out what is best for yall. GL
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:28 AM on Mar. 28, 2010

• Talk talk talk about it! DH and i have a 15 month old DD and were expecting in Oct. DD will be just over 20 months old. After we got our BFP we were thinking maybe its too soon but we truly dont think it is. Do whats best for you!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 12:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2010

• were just waiting to take the hpt now!! :) thanks for your advice everybody!
    ChRiStIaNs_M0M

Answer by ChRiStIaNs_M0M at 6:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2010