blood

This morning I went to the bathroom #2 (sorry!) and when I was wiping I noticed a little bit of pink on the paper. I've bled before when pooping but I dont' think it was from that. I am 6 weeks along - since then I've gone to the bathroom and nothing. I'm really scared, my SIL had a miscarriage this week at 7 weeks. What do I do? It's Saturday morning and my office is closed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you're worried, go to the ER.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 8:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Is there pain associated with it? Because I spotted for the first few months, so much that I thought it was my period, and I didn't know I was pregnant until 13 weeks. (Always had a short and light one... 2, 3days max)
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 9:51 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• i misscarried at 7 weeks and I had brown discharge for about a week b4 hand and it didn't happen everytime I would wipe it would only be there once and a while . I'm prego with baby #2 right now and i've got a 20 month old right now but this is my 3rd pregnancy and with my first son I FREAKED out at every little thing and went to the ER all the time LOL. It was the first pregnancy after my MC so I would uptight about everything, but they made me feel so much better when I went cuz they would check my cervix and make sure things were how they were supposed to be, My advice to u is that if you're feeling anxious then i would go see someone, it will ease your worries if nothing else. I also have a little more advice and that is that if something is wrong don't blame yourself it's very common and usually a chromosomal problem at that stage! I've had one perfectly normal pregnancy and am in my 26th week of another normal preg
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 10:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2010