stomach looks smaller in the mornings?

im 22 weeks and 4 days and it seems like when i wake up in the mornings idont look like im pregnant until later on in the day, this is my first pregnancy. has this happened to any of yall. when will i start to acctually look pregnant even in the mornings

amanda202010

Asked by amanda202010 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think our stomachs are always smaller in the morning, period. When we wake up our stomachs are empty, we haven't had anything to drink yet. You'll see when you get a little further along, your stomach will be consistently big lol. It's a fun and wonderful experience though, congratulations! :-)
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:48 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• YOU TEND TO BE MORE BLOATED AT NIGHT THAN IN THE MORNING,,, I ALWAYS WAKE UP LOOKING NICE AND SKINNY BUT AS THE DAY PROGRESSES I EAT AND GET BLOATED LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Mar. 27, 2010