bikini for a teen!

my daughter is 13 yrs old and i am looking for a cute appropiate bikini for her for the summer because alot of her friends are having pool partys and other activities in the summer that require a bathing suit what are good stores i could get a few at ? and shes about a 34 B in a bra so she dosent have large breast

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Target has a great selection.

Answer by older at 9:06 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Wal-Mart usually has some fairly cute bikinis and tankinis that aren't horribly revealing. Just don't buy one in white or silver. I bought a really cute silver bikini a couple years back and as soon as it got wet, it was totally see through.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 9:19 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I've always gone to Target for my bathing suits. They are inexpensive and they have a great selection.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• just my opinion,but I woudn't allow my 13 yr old to wear a bikini. A tankini,yes,as long as it covered all the basics!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Any where that fits your budget.....

HOWEVER.....

make sure you have PLEANTY of time to shop and set the ground rules BEFORE leaving the house. My daughter is 15 now and it has been an interesting journey. What the girls want to buy and what we think is appropriate dont always match up.  Also the prices can be outrageous, depending on the store you go to.  If you have a very stubborn daughter you can put a little line of eyeliner on her body and let her know that the suit must cover that line to be considered.  If she is more willing to work with you then make sure you see every suit.  

GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I would NOT let a 13 yr old wear a bikini. But, JcPenney and Kohls have cute suits.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Does a 13 year old have the mental capacity to know what a bikini is doing to her 13 year old coeds? I thank God I don't have a son. If I did though, I would be so mad that mothers of young girls think it is okay or even "cute" for their daughter to be so revealing. Let the boys grow up.
    Anonymous