easter/spring

so easter is next sunday and im going to the dollar store today to get some eggs to hide for the hunt and i wanted to get some stuff to do like spring/easter decorations and DIY ideas?? Im not the most crafty, i like to think i am lol but im really not! given instruction though i try!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always hang up little posters for the kids. You could even print them off the computer to save a few dollars.
    I usually draw them or print them, because I know I am going to throw them away after. Umm If your dd/ds has a
    stuffed animal put him out (a bunny). Have their baskets filled! Put candy in eggs and hide them through the yard
    or living room. Let he/she dye boiled eggs, I do love doing that with my babies. You could put streamer up too,
    if its an easter party. Anything to make it colorful. :) OH and flowers for sure, there springy. :)

Hope this helps..
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2010