How many of the Obama haters approve of this?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/mar/26/obama-clinches-deal-moscow-nukes/

Asked by older at 9:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Wow. Interesting how a thread about Nukes turned into a "bash Older" thread.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:42 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Why do you make it personal. How can anyone hate Obama if they don't know him?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I post about policies...I post about WORDS spoken that I don't agree with.. It's called a Fundamental difference... It's not about him PERSONALLY... Education is a wonderful tool.. Try it.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I doubt this agreement came without a HEFTY cost to American citizens! And I believe in time we'll learn that Obama neglected to "dot the i's and cross the t's" when it came to this deal, and Medvedev and his people discover some legal loop hole that allows them to recind their agreement.

Obama is an amateur. Besides OP, didn't you say in an earlier post that you don't expect our elected officials to know all the ins and outs of the health care bill?! Why shoudl they know the ins and outs of a nuclear disarmament deal?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:24 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Lori, this deal is a completely different animal, find it hard to admit he's has done anything good? very typical.

Answer by older at 10:27 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• older
    Lori, this deal is a completely different animal, find it hard to admit he's has done anything good? very typical.

***
    Of course I'm doubtful. I have learned much from Obama's past performance to be weary! Too bad others don't keep track! Being cynical can be a positive trait! LOO
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:29 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Lori being cynical is never positive, but seeing that glass half full always is.

Answer by older at 10:32 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• To respond to the link in your ignorant and immature question of hate would mean I admit I hate him.. I do not...I don't know him to hate him.. Ask it differently and you will get a different answer.

Why do you make it about emotions. Why not just stick to the facts?

I have given him credit.. I did for Afghanistan, I did for a few other things.. Where were you? Looking for a way to put emotions and feelings into a political question? Stick with the facts... You know facts, right?  the same thing you are avoiding in another question?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• grl has some serious issues...Sad little life.

***
    I thought you were canceling your CM account?! "@@"
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:38 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

***
    It's kept me from ever being a victim. So, thanks, but I prefer to keep my guard up, until one proves to me that they can be trusted!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:40 AM on Mar. 27, 2010