How do I get my body more energy safely without taking pills or medication?

I have lost my energy allmost all together and was wondering if there was anything that would help with that, I'm not looking for pills, shakes or any medication. I need something safe because I have a heart condition. Maybe some kind of food? or Herb?

MamaWorking

Asked by MamaWorking at 1:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2008 in Health

• You can buy B-12 drops. They work great. I don't know if that was what you were looking for. Their not meds. Ask your doc if their safe I really don't know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2008

• Drink lots of water and start a little bit of a work out. Maybe talk a brisk walk or go for a bike ride. I know it sound crazy to think you can get more energy from using the little you've got but really it does. Try taking a 20 or 30 minute nap, then take the walk for the first boost of energy if you think you need it. On days when I feel just exhausted, I take a nap while my son has his and when he gets up we got for a walk or a bike ride and to the park and I feel so much better afterwards.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2008

• bananas.

seriously, they are some kind of miracle fruit.

and nuts. natural foods like these have a time release energy so that, unlike caffeine, you have an energy boost that is consistent and doesn't cause you to crash later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2008

• Please check this out as it's all natural and herbal i use it and I have wonder full results! Go to wsite & go to enhancers the tea is awesome and it has 21 herbs and is natural any one can use any of our products! www.newshape4you.com look it over a tell me what you think!
    jodilara

Answer by jodilara at 4:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2008

• Try a high protein breakfast. Also peppermint tea. Be careful with energizing herbs though as those herbs are likely to be ones that increase your circulation which can mess with certain types of heart disorders.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 4:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2008

• I didn't want websites where I can buy stuff you're are selling people, I wanted a straight answer. Walmart sells the same fruit juice as moavie for way cheaper and Herbs I can get at a health store be more specific. No I will not buy your product, straight answers are much appreciated. Thank you.
    MamaWorking

Answer by MamaWorking at 11:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2008