Bobby pins?????

I found one in our walk in closet that my husband and I share. Um I don't use bobby pins. Your thoughts? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• omg lmao, i found some in my room on the floor, i have never bought any! i live with my son thats it! where did they come from! ...i wonder if they are coming from the place that the missing socks go. ...has anyone seen a bright pink sock with hearts on it! if so i'm claiming it!
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 10:57 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• OMG! time to freak out! because those things never get stuck in the treads on a shoe or anything! a woman must of brought it in and left it there! LMAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• op here: haha! ok i thgt I was nuts. Funny u said that! My mom just said the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Yeah, I find those things in the weirdest places. They hide everywhere.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:36 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• IT COULD BE FOR ANYONE,NONE OF YOUR FRIENDS CAME TO YOUR HOUSE RECENTLY? OR DID THE KIDS BRING ONE HOME FROM SCHOOL ARE SOMETHING (DONT KNOW IF THERE IN SCHOOL) IF NOT THEN I WOULD WORRY!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I use bobby pins like everyday and I have to admit, I loose them everywhere a week after I left my friends house ( who doesnt use them) found 2 of them....and she is a super cleaner......when we moved out of our old house I found them everywhere
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• My children will pick-up discarded hair supplies anywhere. I've also found one in my shoe.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 12:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2010