Has any one else heard of the v-chip?

They supposedly already have micro-chips in all our newer electronics, now they are talking about putting them in us. Have you heard about this and what is your views on it?

mrsbean08

Asked by mrsbean08 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• BOTH HOUSE AND SENATE HEALTH BILLS REQUIRE THE MICRO CHIPPING OF AMERICANS – 3/18/10Required RFID implanted chip
    Sec. 2521, Pg. 1000 – The government will establish a National Medical Device Registry. What does a National Medical Device Registry mean? National Medical Device Registry from H.R. 3200 [Healthcare Bill], pages 1001-1008:(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’)
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 3:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• For use as in identity and all our info on it? I actually dont have a problem with this. Less to carry around! Don't get into trouble and they won't have anything on you.No mistaken identity anymore!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• For use as in identity and all our info on it?

Actually where they could take this scares the crap out of me.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:40 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I kinda dig my non-micro chipped body. So, no thank you to the micro chips inserted into me!
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:06 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• No thanks this is the Mark of the Beast and I don't want no part of it.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Uh, they don't supposedly have chip..they do. V-chips are in most all new tv's. It is the parental control. AND....the people microchip talk has been circulating for a VERY long time...like 30 years at least. So, that makes this whole question STUPID!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• pg.1009 of th ehealth care bill actually states this.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 12:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• ibelongtojesus----do you have the section # for it. I have a pdf file..easy to search sections but the pages are off. Thank you!

This creeps me out. They have been chipping animals for some time. It only serves to reason people will be next. There has been talk for some time of doing it to the those with alzheimers, autism and such. You can see how it could be helpful in some ways. BUT we all know our govt would never purposely be helpful. Look at what happened with the Social Security #!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

We live in a country where you don't have to carry papers and prove who you are as you go through your day. Who is to say that the activities which are defined as "trouble making" don't increase to the point where you are holed up in your home. They know when you leave. They track your every stop and who you speak to . They know what you say. Sci-fi you say? So was a chip they could embed in a human being at one time. Remember, 550 years ago they thought the world was flat, 30 years ago no one imagines a Blackberry, 1 week ago I didn't think I had to be concerned about an implanted chip. What will be our concern next month?

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• anonymous 11:56 there is more to this story then you are aware of the chip in the T.V's is more than just a parental control. The chip that they put in humans IS already happening. It isn't just talk anymore, the only thing that is talk of is that they may start to demand it in all people.

Pagan mama and yourspecialkid it is scary because we all know it will go further than what they are saying it is for.

ibelongtojesus Please could you tell me anything it says about it in there or tell me where to go to read it myself.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2010