Didn't know guys did this

Seems like every guy you see on TV or movies these days is waxed, shaved, or mostly hairless. I've been dating this guy and he manscapes everything, even his "bikini area". I mean like totally bald! I have never experienced this before and was a bit shocked at how it looked. Not sure if I like it. I mean it's nice and clean when we get intimate, but I sometimes feel like I'm with a boy and not a man, even though there is a "big" difference. I just didn't know guys went this far with their manscaping and grooming routines. Any thoughts or experiences any of you have with this? Like it or hate it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband trims his under arm hair and down there too. Not bald though. Yeah that wld be a little too much for me. He does wax or trim his eyebrows only becasue they are bushy and would be a unibrow if not! lol I like it trimed up down there but not bald.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• my hubby trims up. I like it... Im not into hairy beary men
    Anonymous

• My hubby shaves his chest and "down there" in the summer and just trims in the winter ... I find it sexy :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• My husband trims his underarms and nether-region. He shaved his chest once and it was disgusting. I couldn't look at him or go near him, and I normally like guys that have less chest hair. He looked like a snake.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Mine shaves his genital area lol. Bald. I love it. I couldn't ever be with a hairy man again. I don't wanna put my mouth down there and get a mouth full of hair, just like they don't wanna do that. He doesn't shave his arm pits or anything. Just down there, and his chest. And I "manscape" his eyebrows. Not the actual eye brows, I just get rid of the hairs in the middle so he doesn't get a uni-brow lol. I don't think it's weird at all. I could never go back to a man who didn't clean up down there. It doesn't make him any less of a man in my opinion, unless however, they shave their armpits, and or legs (or pluck their eyebrows and actually shape them, I have an ex who does that haha he looks like a girl)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• mine trims the genitals, and pits. just a trim though, nothing drastic

he doesn't like the 'spider in a headlock' look

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:38 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I wish mine would do some trimming! He's way too "manly" fo that though *rolls eyes
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• LOL Charlot!!!!!!!!

My DH keeps his "bikini" area nice and neat let me just say :-P
    He sometimes has a mustache but not all the time. lol.

Oh and as far as the bikini area, I love the shape its in lol
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Mine is Au natural! He has "manscaped" once and neither of us liked it.
    I don't know why other men do it...seems kind of girly to me, but maybe hair annoys them?
    Anonymous

• Hate it. I kicked SO out of the house and told him not to come back until it grew back. Good thing we don't live together! lol It was so disgusting looking. It looked like a little boy's groin with a man's phallus and that made my stomach turn. yuk

Answer by admckenzie at 1:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2010