I don't check my husband's phone. Do you?

I truly believe if anything was ever going on the truth always comes out in the end! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• People who feel the NEED to check have SERIOUS problems...
    You are NOT in control of a person..
    I just dont get how people can treat a person like that...People tell me IM crazy for Letting my husband go out.Like he has to ask permission or something? ITS crazy.My husband always comes home and tells me the horrible wife stories lol ..like the wives who call every 10 min because the hubby missed a call.then text him madly and ruining the entire night for the person.My husband thanks me everyday for not being CRAZY :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:57 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• no it is a work phone and he has a confidentiality issue.... it would be horribly unprofessional if I were to read his private texts. but I have no need to be worried... I chose with my heart and my mind.... I chose well.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I DO AND HE DELETES ALL HIS CALLS ....HE SAYS IT TAKES UP MEMORY ON HIS PHONE AND MAKES THE BATTERY RUN OUT FASTER!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• No, I would if I felt there was a need, but I don't.

Answer by Bmat at 11:06 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• LOL @ anon:08..... ugh yah... in certain professions it is the law.  There are confidentiality laws in place.  

sorry you chose poorly ~ I didnt and wont break the rules 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I have no reason to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Sometimes. Not because I suspect him of cheating, but because I'm curious of the things he tells people. It's pretty hilarious, actually.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Nope. I trust him. I also know that all I have to do is ask, and he will willingly and gladly hand over the phone, the laptop, the whatever, so I can look. He has nothing to hide. And vice versa. He can ask me, and have access to my phone, computer, whatever. Neither of us would do anything to betray the other's trust, so there's no reason to snoop.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:25 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I don't check his phone but I play on his phone. He has an iphone and I like playing the apps.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 11:26 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• no, I think thats a serious trust issue.

if you have to snoop and invade their belongings because you're insecure about the relationship....maybe a relationship isn't for you.

does he snoop in your stuff? or does he trust you?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2010