LOL @ my teen

I let her read some of the posts... she knows I goof off on this site but has never really looked at it. She thinks we must all be hormonal. She can not believe some of the questions in this "answer' section. LOL!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• LOL! My 13 yr old son, laughs at some of the questions and answers. A couple of them he has even said he people need to use common sense and not freak out so much. Some he said that the parents need to stop being the kids friends and be parents. HE has decided that I am his hero and a good mom and is glad that I have rules and consequences.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• My 14 year old enjoys reading the teen section.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:27 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I have done the same thing!!! My almost 17 yo dd thinks we are all crazy. But I have used it as an excuse to talk about a topic I wasn't sure how to bring up. Like' today on my mom's website they were talking about..." It can be a good conversation starter.
    Also I like to share so of the crazier mom answers, let them see they don't have it so bad!!!
    wallmom1

Answer by wallmom1 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2010