"even if my girl gets mad- i'm still coming to see you"

back story: my BF was "with" this one girl... she played him BAD. he's a nice guy- when they went out, he always paid (thats how he is with every girl), but even at the bars- he'd pay her tab, but then she'd leave with her drug dealer boyfriend. eventually he got over it (supposedly?).. and then met me. i waited 6 months before becoming official with him- for my own reasons and i wanted to know if he would be the "future" guy for me- didnt want DS having random guys in and outta his life.

anyways- so a while ago, i found out his FB password. and i checked it a few times. in the beginning of our relationship, i was questioning him and her- whether he liked her, etc. but then she moved away, and only came to visit once. in that one visit, she tried to get him to sleep with her (this girl is also his first sex partner- i am his second)... was really touchy-feely (from pics- i wasnt there), and LICKED his face!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• what is your question?
    Anonymous

• that was st patty's last year... so i get over it. he doesnt speak about her much so i wasnt gonna bring up his past- b/c i have a past as well.

but then today, i checked his FB and he wrote her, asking about her b-day (which was yesterday)... and then she asked about us (me and him), and whatever happened to the plan of them (my BF and his guy friend) visiting... his response: he didnt say anything about us being serious (she asked)-- his response of me: "we're good" thats it! mkay- whatever, right?

next paragraph: "i really do miss u and can't wait to see u. even if my girl gets mad i'm coming to see u sometime in the summer!!" this is from HIM to her!

i am PISSED, but i cant even talk to him about it cuz 1) i figure he'll lie about it. 2) i'm nto even supposed to have his password.

yes- its horrible i check on him, but i've been cheated on in the past (by 3 guys, getting each girl preg)
    Anonymous

• LOL...I also asked "So, what is your question?"
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 12:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• here is my question... why would YOU put up with that?
    Anonymous

• i really just dont know what to do. i feel played. even if it gets me mad?! i stopped contacting my ex boyfriend/friend (the last guy who cheated on me) b/c he tried to kiss me- i told my BF and my BF said that he'd feel better if i didnt contact him... so i didnt, even tho he's the only other person i really know-- and his child is a year younger than my child- so they were, at one point, playmates.. but out of RESPECT for my boyfriend- i decided to NOT deal with my ex- not deal with that stuff-- and then be turned around and have the boyfriend that i respect-- say that he doesnt care if i get mad, he's gonna go visit his ex girlfriend?

she moved about 1000 miles away from here-- so it'll be a big trip for him to make. but WE rarely go out cuz he's always struggling for money.. i dont even care about that (it hurts just a lil)-- what hurts the worst is what he said-- he doesnt care if it gets me mad, he'l still do it
    Anonymous

• he's obviously not that great of a guy..proven..so why stay? and if you have to check his fb page..then there is no trust, so no relationship.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 12:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• uhh I am so sorry for you, you shouldnt have to go through that! I would say something to him, so what if you are not supposed to be snooping, he shouldnt be talking like that, it's just rude... Im sorry and gl
    Anonymous

• we've been together for over a year. DS loves/adores him. he'll be heartbroken if my BF left.. i'll be heartbroken, b/c i really dont want to leave him.

maybe he's just talking shit about visiting? and that he'll never really do it? but then it worries me- if he had the money, would he go?
    Anonymous

• you and your son can find someone better who has respect for your family
    Anonymous

• I am NOT sorry for her. If you allow people to treat you like shit... you WILL be treated like shit.
    YOU are allowing this. YOU have a choice and are choosing to stay. YOU are the one who is keeping the status quo.

This will never change until YOU change.
    Anonymous