if you have more than one teen....

which one do you find easier to parent? why?

I find I have an easier time parenting the child whoes personality is more similar to my husband's and harder to parent the child whoes personality is more similar to mine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• You sound like me! My oldest daughter and I are alike and we clash all the time. My second daughter is more laid back and we get along great. Then there's my son who's a boy - who can figure that out?
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 1:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• LOL Definately my daughter .They are 21 and 19 now but she has always been easier. I think it is just there temperment though.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• My oldest, as a teen was easier than the middle son. Hands down my 3rd son, who is 15, is the easiest of the 3. He is just fun to be around and knows when "yes ma'am" is the best answer to give.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I get along with my boy. He is more like me. I think cause we sorta know how the other feels at times. So, I know when and when not to talk. My girl is like her dad and the way they say things...it hurts sometimes.
    mtwest

Answer by mtwest at 12:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2010