Porn

I used to be ok with my husband looking at porn but since he cheated on me I feel completely different about it. I dont like him looking at it anymore, and feel he is disrespecting me. It just seems completely different now, like he is looking at other girls because he doesnt want to be with me. He has a higher sex drive then me, like he wants it everyday and I physically cant do that. I just dont know how to deal with this. I have asked him to stop but he just lies and does it anyways, which leads to a bigger fight!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you thought about counseling? It might help

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• Not meaning this in a bashing way but...WHY are you still with him?

He already showed you the biggest disrespect that a husband can by cheating on you. Your feelings weren't considered then and he's clearly not considering your feelings now.
    When do your feelings count?

If you don't stand up for yourself he will continue to walk all over you.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I agree with Laila-May. Him cheating on you was the WORST thing he could have done, and stayed with him through that. So in all honesty porn is probably the last thing you have to worry about. At this point, I would be happy he's looking at porn instead of going out and getting it from an actual woman.
    Anonymous

• quit making him lie to you. just accept him and his fetishes. if not, he will find someone else who understands his needs
    Anonymous

• IF you are that insicure, end it. Otherwise, grow up, put the past in the past and move on with your life. You aren't going to stop him from looking at porn and frankly you have no right to. Maybe if he was able to be honest with you without feeling like it would start a battle - he wouldn't need to hide things from you or lie... Really it's that simple!
    Anonymous

• god your rude anon 1113. people like you make me sick. judge judge judge. YOU are the one that needs to GROW UP
    Anonymous