Muscle pain during pregnancy (legs, arms, back)

I'm 26w pregnant. I've got muscle pains that started off feeling like I had just climbed a few flights of stairs very quickly (that burning feeling of exertion), which sort of made since b/c I'm heavier. But now it's in my arms/back too. Any idea what it is? It's definitely muscular and feels a bit like lactic acid? (And yes, about to call my OB-Gyn too.) I haven't been working out lately but feel like I just spent a few days at the gym doing heavy training. :p

Gruntlings

Asked by Gruntlings at 1:52 PM on Mar. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• do you think it is possible that the weight and size of your belly could be throwing off your posture so badly that the muscles are feeling it? do you think it is like muscle aches like a flu coming on? the other night one of my kids was up like every hour, and i slept terribly and woke up sore the next day, but it felt better after a few hours. good luck to you!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2010